Wednesday, May 6, 2009

And the lion fell in love with the lamb.



Okay, so now I am almost done with book #4. They have all been very good. Eric told me the other day that he thinks it is an unhealthy obsession! Okay, so I almost done and then I will have to patiently wait for the next book and MOVIE! :) While I patiently wait, I can read the series again and I am already planning on it. Okay, so maybe it is an obsession, but it is a good one. It is like going off in to another world for a while. It is awesome. I forgot how much I miss reading books for pleasure! :) I have to laugh at all the people who have confessed to me via e-mail that they are also obsessed. They felt silly posting a comment on here. :) HA! You guys are the best!! :) Love you all!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I don't know what you're referring to... ;)