Thursday, October 8, 2009

These are the days of our lives...

I am always looking at my calendar, as I know most of us are. And sometimes I sit and stare at it in wonder.... wow.... dr.'s appointments for all four kids and Eric, dentist appointments, soccer games and practices, play dates, family fun nights, firewood deliveries, football games, preschool vs. Kellie's school schedules, picking the kids up at the bus stop, dishes, laundry, bathrooms, pet the dog, play with the kids, bathe the kids, wrangle Marky in to bed, Booster meetings, volunteering in Kellie's class..... okay, you get the point. Craziness! So, I decided to write out what's on my calendar for the average week.

Sunday - I teach at church in YW. Amazing Race night.

Monday - Ryan's preschool, if I'm not working, then this is the day I get most of my housework done, football practice, Kellie's Soccer.

Tuesday - Ryan's preschool, Eric's football games, homework night (WSU school tomorrow).

Wednesday - Kellie's half day of school, Volunteer in Kellie's class, Booster Club meeting, Book Fair planning meeting, Eric's football practice, Kellie's soccer, and Eric and my classes at WSU.

Thursday - Ryan's preschool, Eric's football practice, then Ryan and Marky's soccer (which Eric happens to be the coach). Survivor night.

Friday - Ryan's preschool, Eric's football practice.

Saturday - Eric works from 7am-7pm doing lawns and firewood, I prepare my YW lesson & do a mountain of laundry (about 6-7 loads a week).

** Then, I may or may not work on any given day (usually twice a week), Kellie has math and writing homework every night and then has to read every night as well. Eric also works every day at school and then cuts, loads, and delivers firewood in the evenings. I "try" to do housework every day to keep up on it, but you know how that goes. Holy Cow!

Whew, I need a nap.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

It makes me tired just reading this. We have trouble keeping up with all the grandkids and their sports!